RaynierTheAwesomeRaynierTheAwesome

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Hurting Hurting

Nice Job

This is really one of the best songs I've heard in a while Love the layering of the lyrics on top of each other. I also like what seems to be a limited use of autotune. Look forward to you putting out a new album. -Finding Polaris' Bass player!

Thanks man!

The Quest- Final The Quest- Final

BUILD UP!

It's awesome when it builds up IT brings the real views of Sharkanism out! Glenn Beck will be proud so will be Koyouki!!!! Thanks Great Exalted Leader for all the Mayo so we can end the world.

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Very valid and makes a lot of sense! Thank you Raynier!!!!

The Final Battle for Calgania The Final Battle for Calgania

Love the song

It moves so well from place to thinking to feeling for me. It sounds almost unresolved to me at the end like,"Yeah man so you just got your Kingdom back but you lost 95% of your army and there is a greater evil Threatening you now." But I like it man I could envision a small skit over this. Just wish I had half the talent you had when it comes to music.

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Thanks a lot man! I really like your song you have up. You should put some more up! Don't be afraid to try and put some vocals on the track!!

Future Grievance Future Grievance

Haunting

Such a haunting melody. Very well done. It's like I could pull this out of a Final Fantasy or a similar game.

Thanks A bunch!:D:D:D:D:

Charlie Lowery. Charlie Lowery.

Most Defintally must be a Humble guy

The guy this song is named after must be one classy guy with a screwed up mind.
The ending came out awesome so did the intro.

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Hell yeah! He's pretty cool!

The Finish The Finish

Backend of Forever

Everything needs more Violin. The transition from the intro at around 16 seconds could have been more built up. It sounds like a sickly sweet finish. You may have won but what did you have to do to have it happen?

Remembrance Is Love Remembrance Is Love

Dissonance

Love the dissonance, you need to get in the studio more often.

GameBoyFireworks responds:

I really appreciate it. :))

You're always welcome to come watch maybe even play with me sometime!

Jessica. Jessica.

Needs to be above a 4 at least

Title speaks the summary.

RayNIER

Mexican Sunlight Mexican Sunlight

I really like the Synth part that starts at 1:00 minute it gives new kind of feel to the Mexican vibe and the Piano Slides at the start are epic also. Also the Salsa part at the start i like.

Mortal Kombat slowjam-fasttech Mortal Kombat slowjam-fasttech

Mortal Death Jam?

So can I use this music next fighting tournament that I'm in that we fight to the DEATH! This is awesome the Cymbal part around 4:20 is awesome because it breaks up the beat and gives me something new! The start of the song I was expecting an Epic build up Maybe use a Viola next time with the Piano!

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Damn it! Now i'm going to reopen the file and put in some sort of high string part... hahah!

That's a really good idea.
This project is NEVER going to be over.....
xD

Thanks for the review!!!!
-GBF